Lonely Planet - Portugal
Inside Lonely Planet's Portugal:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers: Lisbon, the Algarve, Lagos, the Alentejo, Estremadura, Ribatejo, the Beiras, Porto, the Douro, Tras-os-Montes, the Minho and Braga.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Portugal is our most comprehensive guide to Portugal, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
What is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.