Lonely Planet - Canada14th Edition Apr 2020
Canada is more than its hulking-mountain, craggy-coast good looks: it also cooks extraordinary meals, rocks cool culture and unfurls wild, moose-spotting road trips. Lonely Planet is your passport to Canada, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Hike through the Rockies’ lush wilderness, spot orcas and bald eagles on magical Haida Gwaii, or mix city and nature in laid-back Vancouver; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Canada and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Canada Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, Indigenous cultures, wildlife, food, wine
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 92 colour maps
Coverage includes: Ontario, Québec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland & Labrador, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon Territory, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and more
You are viewing a Country Guide
What is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.