Lonely Planet - Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island5th Edition Apr 2020
Home to Canada’s craggiest coastline, loneliest lighthouses and fiercest tides, this is a land where you can feel the full force of nature at work. Lonely Planet is your passport to Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Watch eagles soar in Cape Breton Highlands National Park, spot whales in the Bay of Fundy, or explore history on the Viking Trail; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island today, history, music, Atlantic Canadian art, landscapes, wildlife
Coverage includes: Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland & Labrador and more
You are viewing a Regional Guide
What is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.