Inside Lonely Planet’s Australia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - History, Aboriginal Culture, Environment, Food & Wine, Sport, Art Galleries, Winery Touring
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 17 colour maps
Coverage Includes: Sydney & New South Wales, Canberra & the ACT, Queensland, Melbourne & Victoria, Tasmania, Adelaide & South Australia, Darwin & the Northern Territory and more.