Lonely Planet - Banff, Jasper and Glacier National Parks
Inside Lonely Planet’s Banff, Jasper and Glacier National Parks Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - the Parks today, history, geology, wildlife, conservation
Coverage includes: Banff National Park & Around, Jasper National Park, Glacier National Park & Around, Waterton Lakes National Park, and more
What is a National Parks Guide?
Whether you’re a keen hiker or a beginner, passionate about exploring national parks or perhaps visiting your first, these series will help you explore some of the world’s most spectacular areas of natural beauty.
Over 65 full-colour trail and park maps and full-colour images throughout