Lonely Planet - Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan
Inside Lonely Planet’s Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Cancún, Cozumel & the Yucatán Today, History, Yucatecan Way of Life, The Ancient Maya, Land & Wild-life
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 8 colour maps
Coverage includes: Cancún, Isla Mujeres, Isla Cozumel, Riviera Maya, Costa Maya & Southern Caribbean Coast, Yucatán State & the Maya Heartland, Campeche State, Chiapas & Tabasco, and more
What is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.