Lonely Planet - Cuba
Inside Lonely Planet’s Cuba Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, music, dance, literature, architecture, landscapes, food, drink.
- Over 42 color maps
Coverage Includes: Havana, Artemisa, Mayabeque, Isla de la Juventud, Valle de Vinales, Villa Clara, Bahia de Cochinos, Ciego de Avila, Cameguey, Trinidad, Sancti Spiritus, Guantanamo, and more
What is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.