Lonely Planet - Best of Great Britain
Inside Lonely Planet's Best of Great Britain:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food, wine, sport, landscapes, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out London map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you navigate your destination
- England: London, Stonehenge, Bath, Oxford & the Cotswolds, Stratford upon Avon, Cambridge, York, the Lake District
- Wales: Snowdonia
- Scotland: Edinburgh, the Scottish Highlands, Skye
- The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Best of Great Britain, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colourful photos, focuses on Great Britain's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
What is a Best of Country Guide?
These are shorter, more concise guidebooks compared to our country guide series. More visually stimulating, they focus on the top sights and most authentic experiences. Perfect if you don’t need accommodation recommendations, they’re packed with expert knowledge, local secrets and carefully crafted itineraries, as well as the most relevant and up-to-date advice. If purchasing this title inside the Americas, this series is named "Discover" instead of "Best Of".