Lonely Planet - Iceland
Inside Lonely Planet’s Iceland Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Iceland Today, His-tory, Vikings, Natural Wonders, Icelandic Culture, Icelandic Attitudes, Icelandic Cuisine
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 41 colour maps
Coverage includes: Reykjavík, Blue Lagoon, Southwest Iceland & the Golden Circle, Southeast Iceland, West Iceland, The Westfjords, North Iceland, East Iceland, The Highlands and more
What is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.