Lonely Planet - Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island
Inside Lonely Planet’s Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island today, history, music, Atlantic Canadian art, landscapes, wildlife
Coverage includes: Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland & Labrador and more
What is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.