Lonely Planet - Peru
Inside Lonely Planet’s Peru Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – current affairs, politics, history, cuisine, Indigenous Peru, archaeology, the Incas, music, the arts, nature, wildlife, architecture
Coverage includes: Lima, South Coast, Arequipa & Canyon Country, Lake Titicaca, Cuzco, the Sacred Valley, Central Highlands, North Coast, Huaraz & the Cordilleras, Northern Highlands, Amazon Basin and more
Writers: Brendan Sainsbury, Alex Egerton, Mark Johanson, Carolyn McCarthy, Phillip Tang, Luke Waterson
584 pages, 128pp color, 72 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Nov 2021
You are viewing a Country Guide
Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
What is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.