Lonely Planet - Peru
Inside Lonely Planet’s Peru Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – current affairs, politics, history, cuisine, Indigenous Peru, archaeology, the Incas, music, the arts, nature, wildlife, architecture
Coverage includes: Lima, South Coast, Arequipa & Canyon Country, Lake Titicaca, Cuzco, the Sacred Valley, Central Highlands, North Coast, Huaraz & the Cordilleras, Northern Highlands, Amazon Basin and more
What is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.