Travel Pack System: Daypack & Carryall
Our Travel Pack System consists of both our 35L Carryall & 15L Daypack but better. Buying both means, you are buying a fantastic travel backpack system, which leaves you completely hands-free. Whether you are travelling for 3 weeks or 3 months, our two-bag system will change the way you travel.
The Kosan Travel Pack system a complete travel system designed to make travelling easier, safer and more comfortable. Whether you are going to be gone for a few days, weeks or months, our comprehensive travel pack system has room for everything you need and will keep you completely hands-free while carrying it. Our counterbalanced, 5-in-1 detachable carrying system was designed specifically for travellers just like you.
The Travel Pack System
We’ve designed our travel backpack system with the versatility and flexibility to take whatever you may throw at it. With 5 carrying options, each of the bags can transform to fit your needs from a weekend getaway in Amsterdam to a month-long safari through Tanzania.
- 10+ pockets including passport and boarding pass slots, RFID blocking zipped pockets, padded laptop slot (fits up to 15" laptop) and an expandable water bottle pocket.
- Convertible from a backpack to a messenger bag.
- Water resistant fabric, waterproof zippers & a detachable, stow-away rain cover.
- Security flap, lockable zippers and cobra buckle for added security.
- Durable, built-to-last and made from abrasion resistant fabric.
- 7+ pockets including 3 interior organizational mesh pockets, an exterior access padded laptop compartment with slots for passport and an outer quick access pocket.
- Convertible from a backpack to a duffel bag.
- Clam shell opening & interior compression straps make for easy packing.
- Adjustable shoulder straps, sternum straps and shoulder stabilizers.
- Padded, adjustable and removable waist belt.
Made for travellers.
This bag is designed by travellers and made for travellers. It's carry on compatible with most major airlines, and designed as a counter balanced system for your comfort and security.
Built to last.
Crafted with Cordura ballistic nylon (previously used in military applications) and Six Up Tarpaulin, the entire bag is water and abrasion resistant. It's also backed up by our lifetime warranty.
Peace of mind.
Thoughtfully placed pockets and security features means you'll never have to worry about where your passport, phone and wallet are. It's also been designed for secure and comfortable hands-free carry.
What makes this the best carry on travel backpack system?
It’s the thought and care we put into it. Over the past few years we have thoughtfully sketched, designed, sourced, developed and tested everything about this system in order to bring you the best possible result. By saying yes to this travel system, you are saying goodbye to checked bag fees and long baggage wait-times.
We believe in social responsibility & sustainability
We care about how the bag is made, just as much as the bag itself. The Kosan Travel Carryall is produced in an incredible factory located in Vietnam, just outside of Ho Chi Minh City. We’ve visited our factory partners face-to-face and seen the extraordinary work they produce.
- "I honestly have never found a backpack that has everything that a bag could possibly need, and this one has more. It’s high quality, the perfect size, convenient, functional and super stylish too!" - Kate Newman
- "The Kosan Travel Pack System is the best travel bag I have ever used and it better become good friends with my passport as it will be accompanying me on all future travels." - Megan Starr
- "I immediately fell in love with the bag because it was made specifically with travelers in mind. It was designed to address the common problems of travelers like having to carry separate bulky bags for clothes and gadgets or using bags that are designed for other activities such as mountaineering". - Ivan Jose
- "I can safely say, I walked through Frankfurt’s first day of intense snow with the Kosan bag today. I arrived home unscathed, warm and very, very dry." - Phoebe Escott