Lonely Planet - Vancouver & Victoria
Inside Lonely Planet’s Vancouver & Victoria Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – Vancouver today, history, environmental issues, arts, culture, food, drink
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 41 colour maps
Coverage includes: Downtown, West End, Gastown, Chinatown, Yaletown, Granville Island, Commercial Drive, Main Street, Fairview, South Granville, Kitsilano, University of British Columbia (UBC), North Shore, Victoria, and more
What is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.